You are an artist.

You.

Your Life is your art. Do you like what you see?

Art is not just something on piece of paper. Or in a museum.

It is your life.

Deep within you is a calling, a gift that you’re uniquely here to express. I believe there’s a higher purpose for which you are born, beyond eating, sleeping, and sexing. Something beautiful and profound.

Musicians play with instruments. Artists create with tools. Flutes, drums, guitars, reeds, chimes, pots and pans, wooden spoons, pens, paper, clay, metal, cloths, paints, brushes, elephant dung. It’s all up for grabs. But the true “artists” of life—let’s call them “lifists” create with their hearts. It doesn’t matter if you’re a musician, a waiter, a parent, a teacher or a mechanic. It doesn’t matter if you’re pouring coffee, scrubbing floors, trading shares, or coaching kids on the playground. You can be walking, sitting, speaking or meditating. It’s not “what” you do, but “how” and “where” you do it from. Are you connected? Is your heart in tune? Are you a heartist?

At any moment you can create magic. At any moment you can do something different from what you have done. We often think that we are stuck doing what we are doing. But any moment you can shake it up.

It has become very fashionable to “model” successful people these days.  You can create some success by copying other’s formula. But I want to urge you to let go of what you know. Let go of someone else’s road map.

Blaze your own trail. Trust and open so deeply to the innate intelligence of Life within you.

Often we hold onto the known ways of doing things because they seemed to be working, either for us or someone else. But we feel uninspired.

There are deeper dreams dancing within your soul, for a reason.

Just because what you want to do has never been done before, it does not mean it cannot be.

Dare ecstasy.

Defy gravity.

Transcend what people tell you is impossible.

Especially those who have never done what you are seeking to.

For a moment, throw away all the 7 step how-to books, success formulas, mental strategies. And FEEL deeply what is most authentically seeking to express through you.

Not anyone else. YOU.

Deep within your heart there is something magical that wants to be given birth to through you. It is the force of Life itself seeking to express through you.

SO:

-Let go of any judgements of what your life creation looks like.

-Embrace “failure” with delight as a learning opportunity that brings you one step closer.

-Get radically curious about everything.

-Don’t take yourself too seriously.

-Let go of control.

Jesus didn’t take a weekend workshop on branding.

Buddha didn’t go to Buddha Academy.

Miles Davis was not trying to sounds like The Beatles.

They just dared to let go. And dove fully into now. They embraced the unknown. They threw out the rules of what things were supposed to look like so that the authenticity of their lives could emerge.

People all around the world felt it.

Anything great or revolutionary that has evolved humanity forward, was not done by copying something from the safety of the past. The past is dead.

Feel this moment as deeply as you can.

Let it move you.

And find out what happens.

An artist must excavate his art from his heart.

Your heart is your paintbrush.

The entire universe is your canvas.

Your life is your art.

Dare to make it a masterpiece.

You are a revolutionary.

P.S. To find out more about my revolutionary journey go to www.boundlessblissbali.com

P.P.S. Tell me what your life would look like if it were a masterpiece?

138 comments on “Buddha’s Job is Taken, Jesus is Dead, Make YOUR life a Masterpiece

1. hoodies on

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity on your publish is just great
    and that i can assume you are a professional in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed
    to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding
    work.

2. 歯が汚い on

歯のホワイトニングでお悩みではないでしょうか?
    人の第一印象は、歯が白いか黄色いかで決定されることがあります。
    それほど、歯がキレイか汚いかは大切なのです。

ヨーロッパでは、日本以上に歯のホワイトニングに興味が持たれています。
    歯のきれいな人はやり手のビジネスマン/ビジネスウーマン。歯の汚い人は冴えないビジネスマン/ビジネスウーマン。
    ハッキリとそう決めつけられてしまうそうです。

日本では、そこまでではありませんが、背が高くてキレイでいつも憧れの目で見ていた人が、笑った時に見せた歯が汚かったらどう思いますか?
    一気にそれまでの良い印象が、悪い印象に変わってしまうのでは?

昔よく言われた「芸能人は歯が命(いのち)」
    芸能人でなくても、歯は大事です。
    アナタも歯の美白はじめませんか?

3. Narcos Cartel Wars hack on

I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website.

It appears as though some of the text in your
    content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve
    had this happen before. Cheers

4. cara aborsi on

Thanks , I have recently been searching for info about this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I have discovered
    till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to
    the supply?

5. 車検いつから on

自動車検査証の有効期間が満了したあとも、引き続きその車に乗るには継続検査というのを受ける必要があります。この継続検査が、いわゆる車検と呼ばれるものです。新車を買ってからは3年間で、それ以降は2年ごとに継続検査をします。クルマに乗る以上「車検」は必須です。車検が切れている状態でクルマに乗ると、無車検車運行をしたということで道路運送車両法違反を犯したことになります。さらに自動車損害賠償保障法違反も犯していることになるので、違反点数12点、免停90日以上、罰金はなんと最大80万円にもなってしまいます。このように車検が切れているときにでお巡りさんに捕まると厳しい罰則が待ち構えていますから、満了日を把握して早めに予約した方が安全です。家や会社の近くにある整備工場の探し方、安く車検を受けられる方法もあります。

6. zalando.nl on

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now.
    However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?

7. kleding v&d on

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people
    you actually recognise what you are speaking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =). We can have
    a link trade agreement among us

• Josef on

Jesus did die but He isn’t dead, for He is risen from the dead.
      By studying the New Testament keen explorers for truth can discover the truth. Jesus is the resurrection and the life. If He was still dead this wouldn’t be possible.

8. 中3 成績 下がる on

一例を挙げれば課題を思い返してください。
    課題は大体は「問題集の何ページから何ページまでやる。」という風に範囲が決まっていますよね。やることが決まっていれば、気分が乗らないものの、すくなくともやってやろう。という気分にもなります。そして、やり終えたときには、気持ちばかりの充実感も味わえたりして・・・予習はいわばノルマのようなものです。受験学習を効率よくこなしていくためにはこのノルマを大変
    意識することが肝要です。目標が決められていれば先ずするしかありません。

9. maillotdefootusine on

Paris milieu de terrain Verratti dans une entrevue avec les médias que le Real Madrid
    avait en effet son intention, mais à ce stade,
    ils apprécient la vie à Paris, a refusé l’invitation du Real Madrid.

“Le Real Madrid? Je suis reconnaissant qu’ils avaient intérêt à Real Madrid et ne se sont intéressés à un joueur, mais maintenant j’eu un très heureux à Paris, je n’ai pas l’intention d’aller à d’autres clubs. Je pense avec une grande victoire certaine championnat à Paris titre. ”

“Le Real Madrid va gagner le titre de la Liga cette saison, le Grand Paris va gagner les champions français de cette saison la Juventus va gagner le titre de Serie A, tandis que Manchester City en Premier League sera roi, mais pas à leur meilleur maintenant Guardiola étape, mais je pense que Manchester City sera plus puissant. Enfin, je pense que la Bundesliga champion Bayern acceptera le “.
    Verratti dans une interview pour chaque championnat de la saison League fait quelques prédictions.

Lorsque la prévision de la nouvelle saison de la Ligue des Champions, il a dit: “Dans ma dernière conversation avec Ancelotti Carlo Ancelotti m’a dit qu’il croit qu’il dirigera la nouvelle saison, le Bayern a remporté la Ligue des Champions, donc je soutiens Bayern.”

Verratti connaît le meilleur moment de sa propre efficacité
    dans le Grand Paris. Mais récemment, après un de son comportement de tabagisme sur l’exposition du réseau,
    il a été critiqué par tous les côtés. Même dans le même
    jeu la semaine dernière à Marseille, le médiocre,
    il était en avance sur l’entraîneur Paris Emeri banc.

À cet égard, son agent, a déclaré: “Après avoir vu certains commentaires, je suis vraiment surpris les médias français qui devrait se comporter noble, si certains d’entre eux ou alors, nous allons envisager de quitter Paris …”

10. tree properly on

Thanks so much for giving everyone an extraordinarily memorable chance to read in detail from this
    site. It can be so lovely and as well , full of a good time
    for me and my office mates to visit your
    web site minimum 3 times per week to study the newest things
    you will have. Not to mention, we are actually satisfied
    considering the dazzling tactics you give. Certain 3 areas
    in this post are clearly the most effective we have ever had.

11. link vao 18bet on

You are so interesting! I do not believe I’ve read a single thing like this before.
    So wonderful to discover another person with a
    few unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously..
    many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that
    is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

12. Visit on

Just like you and me, if I’m walking I can easily walk for an hour.
    When a person decorates his home, his goals normally reach the outdoor part of the property.
    A shady place is very important because the fish can get sun-burned,
    and that will not be a good thing.

13. sex on

En 1699 le nombre d’africains libres suscita de telles craintes
    de voir une insurrection raciale que l’état de Virginie ordonna le rapatriement des noirs libérés en Afrique.

14. Mikell Johnson, A Servant of Jesus Christ on

I am a Bible believing (It is Logos:God Breathed” through man’s hand- they were the vessels God wrote through, there are no errors) Christian woman mom, teacher, singer, introvert, computer whiz, aged 49. I am Baptist raised, who also has visions, dreams, and hears the voice of the holy spirit of God. I have one question… Do you confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of the One true God of this universe, was born of flesh, came to earth, lived as a human while being fully God , experienced every temptation but lived a sinless life, was falsely accused , beaten, hung and murdered on a cross as the. Ultimate sacrifice for our sins, and was buried, then resurrected three days later, and sits on the throne now at the right hand of God mediating for our sin? Have you repented of your sin and accepted Jesus as the replacement for the sin death you deserve. Because Romans 3:23 tells us ALL have sinned (rebelled against Almighty God the Father) and fallen short of. God’s holy standard of perfection. Romans 5:12 tells us sin and death passed to ALL humans through one man’s sin. In John 14:6 Jesus says He is the only way, true way to God. We cannot do this. We cannot work or earn our way to God. Salvation is a FREE GIFT!!! This hasn’t come from any guru or book. This has been revealed “downloaded, channeled” to me through the Bible, the speaking of the holy spirit into my heart and soul after being on my knees in submission to Him and begging to know My Lord and Savior, my Heavenly Daddy, more than I think I can handle, and Hours and Hours- years -43 years since I was saved at age 6 in Bible school on June 17,1976 at 6:42 PM. of reading and meditating in its truths, and seeking to know Jesus more and more and More. The more II learn the more I have discovered I am nothing, worked on my own. Jesus is EVERYTHING and More than I can imagine or fathom. He gives me worth, purpose, strength, power, boldness, love for others appreciation for His amazing creatoon all around us and beyond. To love someone who hates you, who ultimately murders you, enough to step up and die in their place for their crimes. That is the true meaning of true love. That was and is Jesus. If I had been the only singer with only one sin, Jesus would have died for be and be alone. You and you alone. Jesus living in me is the only way I can truly love. Any of us can. I love you in Jesus Christ and I am Praying for you. If you are a fellow Jesus believer, confessor, and follower of His Way then I will rejoice with you now and in heaven. God bless you.