Gregg Braden - Harnessing The Power of Your Mind During Times of Covid-19
“I love myself enough to embrace the deep truths of what it means to be human.”
Episode Summary: Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, spirituality and human potential. Gregg shares some difficult, yet honest questions about what we will be facing as a human species after this COVID-19 situation is over. In this powerful episode, you will connect more deeply and honestly with yourself, your body and being human in times of deep crisis in the world.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How does someone deal internally with the energy of feeling fear?
- How can you love yourself enough to give yourself what you need to be at your best?
- What would be the most powerful way to connect more deeply with our consciousness that would empower us at this time?
- What are the main changes that humanity will be facing after COVID-19?
- Are words powerful enough to change our general perspective?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- 3 difficult but important questions to ask yourself during this time of COVID-19.
- How to shift fear and desolation into a different energy inside of ourselves.
- Powerful facts to improve your body and immune system.
- Key life lessons that help us find the connection between mind and body.
- The one thing we can do to change the reality of any situation.
The more we move, the stronger our immune system becomes.”
Gregg Braden is a five-time New York Times best-selling author, researcher, educator, lecturer and internationally renowned as a pioneer bridging modern science, spirituality, and human potential.
From 1979 to 1991 Gregg worked as a problem solver during times of crisis for Fortune 500 companies, including Cisco Systems where he became the first Technical Operations Manager in 1991. He continues problem-solving today as he merges modern science and the wisdom of our past to reveal real-world solutions to the issues that challenge our lives. His research has led to 15 film credits and 12 award-winning books now published in over 40 languages.
Gregg is a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) and is active with visionary organizations including the HeartMath Global Coherence Initiative and The Arlington Institute. He has presented his discoveries in over 30 countries on six continents and has been invited to speak to The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and the U. S. military.
The United Kingdom’s Watkins Journal lists Gregg among the top 100 of “the world’s most spiritually influential living people” for the 6th consecutive year, and he is a 2020 nominee for the prestigious Templeton Award, established to honor “outstanding individuals who have devoted their talents to expanding our vision of human purpose and ultimate reality.”
Guest Links: www.greggbraden.com