Panache Desai - You Are Enough: Revealing the Soul to Discover Your Potential
“It’s not about becoming enlightened, it’s about living fully engaged and immersed in life.”
Episode Summary: In this powerful episode, Panache Desai, author of “Discovering Your Soul Signature”, shares the secrets to living a balanced, engaged and happy life. He shares deeply touching insights about how to heal emotional wounds and deal with moments of crisis to emerge stronger and more powerful on the other side of it.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What things tend to get in the way of people recognizing who they really are?
- What is a way to process or move through negative emotions in a healthy way?
- What can someone who doesn’t like their reality do to shift it? Is it even possible?
- How do you juggle it all, stay sane and centered? What is your secret?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The difference between conscious and unconscious creation, and the dangers of not addressing the unconscious aspect.
- How to discern the truth that we feel in a given moment, so that we can sharpen our intuitive capacity.
- The main obstacle to being all that you are capable of being and how to overcome it.
- How to consciously handle your emotions.
- The true source of your own power.
If we are awake and aware and paying attention, life will speak to us. ”
Panache Desai is a contemporary thought leader whose message of love and self-acceptance has drawn thousands of people from around the world to his seminars and workshops. Not aligned with any religious or spiritual tradition, he empowers people to free themselves of pain, suffering, sadness, and self-limiting beliefs.
Born and raised in London, England, Panache spent his childhood surrounded by a spiritual family, deeply immersed in an atmosphere of prayer and worship. After a profoundly transformative experience in his early twenties, he has dedicated himself to helping people everywhere to experience divine consciousness for themselves.
Panache has appeared on the Emmy Award-winning OWN series Super Soul Sunday and was featured on OWN’s Soul 2 Soul: Asking Life’s Big Questions. In May 2014 he will publish his first book, DISCOVERING YOUR SOUL SIGNATURE: A 33-Day Path to Purpose, Passion, and Joy (Random House/Spiegel & Grau).
A highly sought-after speaker, Panache is on the faculty of the Omega Institute and the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health; he has taught at the Celebrate Your Life and Healing with the Masters series; he has addressed the United Nations Enlightenment Society and The Sun Valley Wellness Festival. In May 2014 he was a featured speaker at The Third Metric Conference, hosted by Arianna Huffington and Mika Brzezinski. Panache has collaborated with internationally recognized spiritual teachers including Reverend Michael Bernard Beckwith, Deepak Chopra, Elizabeth Lesser, Brian Weiss, MD, James Van Praagh, Ram Dass, Alan Cohen, James Redfield, Colette Baron-Reid, and Neale Donald Walsch.
Guest Links: www.panachedesai.com